A Clockwork Iris
The multiverse can be viewed — not terribly accurately, it’s true — as a mirror smashed into an infinite number of fragments.
No surprise then that, at one moment in time and in one such fragment, there resided that renowned transtemporal aviatrix, Ms Iris Wildthyme, along with her friend and drinking companion, Clockwork Panda. In a universe filled with brass and copper, where the skies are full of zeppelins, and where thick goggles are, for some reason, very much in fashion, they live their lives in a bright red airship, the number 22 to Putney Aerodrome.
These are their adventures…
A new anthology of Iris Wildthyme tales, edited by George Mann, Stuart Douglas and Paul Magrs. Featuring:
- Aaron Starum — The Woman who Sold the Moon
- Christopher Bryant — Being
- Ian Charles Douglas — Rattus Erectus
- Jenna Burtenshaw — Tik Tak, Snik Snak
- Jon DeCles — Parsley, Sage,Rosemary and Wildthyme
- John Alice — Iris and the Airship
- Mark Latham — Petit Fours, Petite Morte
- Matt Bright — Iris and the Dame
- Paul Driscoll — The Story Sorters
- Simon Brett — Timepeace
- Liesel Schwartz — Another Clockwork Iris